Being creatively productive is not matter of making the time – it’s about how you approach your work.
On this course you will learn:
- Why your work makes you feel the way it does
- What is blocking you from moving faster
- The importance of diversifying your art
- Techniques for juggling the work/life balance
- When to push forward and when to pull back
- How to keep your energy, ideas and enthusiasm flowing
Relevant for scriptwriters, but also authors, illustrators, directors, and anyone else who wants to keep creating and telling stories, but keep running out of time and energy.