We are looking for a DOCUMENTARY FILMMAKER/DIRECTOR for an exciting project later this year. The project will be a short documentary series shot in a British boarding school, backed by an education company. You will have the creative lead but our approach will be a team-based one.
We are looking for:
- Experience with and passion for documentaries
- An interest in education and cultural difference
- Willing to dedicate a number of months to the project
- A personable, calm and friendly individual
- (Ideally) Someone good with children
Do not worry if you are not particularly experienced – young and aspiring creative are most welcome. If this sounds like something you might be interested in please express interest on here with some information about you and examples of work in your portfolio (if you have any).